Friday, May 30, 2008

I haven't posted in a really long time...

...which is probably a good thing because the things I will say here will probably insult some of my friends.  I was inspired to bring this blog back from the dead after reading Emily Gould's piece on oversharing in blogs (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/25/magazine/25internet-t.html).  People hate her, but I went to high school with her and I envy her success.  I've always been of the belief that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Anyways, on to the real point of this post:

Do you sometimes feel like you need to take all your friends back to the friend store and exchange them for all new ones?  I often find myself struggling to find something to do on a Friday night, mostly because my friends don't seem to have any desire to do anything.  Sometimes I wonder whether its me?  But I feel like I want to go out and have fun and do things; make things.  I just feel like we could be out there starting the parties and being proactive...not waiting for someone else to plan something great.

I made this today and I wish I could make more


1 comment:

EAT said...

That's wonderful. But I always knew quick and dirty is that delicious.